Thursday, April 16, 2009

Srishti VI 'A'

TRAVEL PLANS


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

Deep in the jungle? Deep in the snow?

Deep in the ocean to talk to a fish?

If you could go anywhere that you wish?


If I could go anywhere, here’s what I would do;

I would pop in the pouch of a kind kangaroo.

I would travel around for as long as I please,

And I would learn to say “thank you” in kangaroo language.


I would go through the hole of a needle like thread,

I would spin like a top on the point of my head,

I would skate on an ice cube; I would swim in a glass,

I would ride on a grasshopper, if one should pass.


I would pat a Giraffe on the top of his head,

I would find out for sure if North Pole was red,

And when I had been all that I want to see,

I hope I would know how to turn back in to me.

No comments: