Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Make the world a peaceful planet


If I had a magic pen, I could do many things. I could make drawings of my favourite cartoons and after sometime, it would change into reality. I would also like to take it to my exam hall and wish that it would fetch me full marks in all subjects. Sometimes I would like to have fun with it and make some animals and leave them near my enemies. I would like to make some tasty dishes and real ones, I would eat them all! I would ask the magic pen to give precious stones so that I could help needy people with them. I would like to make the world a peaceful planet. This is what I would do if I had a magic pen.

THIS ARTICLE WAS SUBMITTED BY ARK SRIVASTAVA GRADE 'V', INDIAN SCHOOL SOHAR AND WAS PUBLISHED IN THURSDAY MAGAZINE, TIMES OF OMAN IN THE ISSUE DATED FEBRUARY18-24, 2010.

No comments: