Thursday, March 4, 2010

Be the reflection...

If I had a magic pen
Oh! If I just had a magic pen,
The things I could do!
I could do anything I wanted 
I could get anything  wished for
All my dreams fulfilled
And my hobbies pursued with great delight!
And I could also fulfill the poor's dreams with great passion
Oh! If I just had a magic pen,
I would be the hero of the world
And the saviour of the earth
I would be born to cure the nation
Oh! The things I would do to get a magic pen!
I could stop all natural disasters
If I just had a magic pen
Homework and projects would be done in seconds
The sick would be cured in moments
If I just had a magic pen
I could be the reflection of great people!
Or maybe even greater than great people
But alas! I have none!

THIS POEM WAS SUBMITTED BY AMEERUL ALI SHAH, GRADE V OF INDIAN SCHOOL SOHAR AND PUBLISHED IN THURSDAY MAGAZINE , TIMES OF OMAN FEB 25 - MAR 3, 2010.

No comments: